Friday, May 15, 2009

Blogger Experiences

What I think of stereotypes after blogging is that I do not believe all of what I hear. I used to believe some of the things, and now with talking with kids from New York I think that kids from New York are no different than kids from Nebraska. I think that Rural areas and Urban areas are about the same except that rural areas have less people and urban areas have many more people. After doing the blogger I still think that I would live in a rural area because I like to know everybody in the area. What I thought of meeting new people on the blogger is that it was cool to learn how people from other areas act and how they are at writing. I also liked the way that I was able to see other peoples perspectives from other areas. After doing the blogger I was able to notice that my writing has changed alot from when I started.

No comments: