Friday, May 15, 2009

The Life Of The Blog!

Sorry, I can't get my font color to change...

I found out that not all stereotypes are true about people. Just because we are from different places. Stereotypes make you stop and think if most stereotypes are true. Stereotypes are easier to know about people in high school.
In my opinion I think urban would be better just because there are more activities and jobs. It would be much easier for teens to get jobs. I also love living in Rural towns just because you get to know everyone. People are much more friendly then people in urban place. Meeting new people was more of a new thing for me. I use to be a shy person when i talk to people but now i know i don't have to be so shy because i know someone will like who i am. Writing has became much easier for me now that i know people out there are actually reading it and liking what i write now I'm not so paranoid about what I write and what people will think about my papers. Writing is much easier knowing people like my papers.

No comments: