Thursday, May 7, 2009

':.-.:' where im from ':.-.:' by zesha ♥

I am from the rainbow in the sky
The wind that moves so far so fast
From the clouds that hover way up high
The remembrance of humans' past

I am from the grass down there on the ground
The flowers that grow so tall
From the beat of nature's sound
A bird in it's nest shouting out in call

I am from the trails in the woods
The creatures that climb and or crawl
From the place that many others have stood
The color of leaves when they fall

I am from pride in humans' eyes
The animals out in the wilderness
From the hunters out there in disguise
The orange peel and it's bitterness

I am from many places many others have been
Many settings where many others will be
From the colors and shapes many others have seen
Many people and objects many others will see

1 comment:

Jordyn D. said...

I like your piece because some lines remind me of my home such as the nature.