Friday, May 15, 2009

My Experiance

What i think about stereotypes well i think that some of them are not true.Like the ones that people say about big cities, like they there are all stuck up and i do not think that is true at all. And the stereotypes that people think about small towns are some what true. and some what not true. Like when people say we are hicks i don't really think that is true. From what i hear about rural and urban areas well i think that they have some of the same things that we have. Like we have everybody knows everybody by just looking at them or by telling what their personality's are some times they are the same as ours and some times they are not. My writing has changed a tone since we have been exchanging writing on the blog. I have been doing a lot better with my writing. Like i get comments on how i should write the next piece or how i should fix my piece and that is really help full.

Paige.A.

No comments: