Friday, May 15, 2009

My Amazing Experience

There were a lot of stereotypes that went back and forth between our two towns. Such as, we thought you guys were stuck up and found out you guys were not and found out that you guys are the same as us. You guys probably thought we were rednecks and that is true to an extent.
Rural and Urban was another great part about this past semester. When we talked about our own towns it seemed like we were mostly on the same page and we do mostly the same thing when it comes to teenagers that is. When you guys put up where I'm from poems I could picture all the things you guys said.
Meeting new people was the best part about this experience. I love meeting new people and I love meeting you guys. You guys have changed my thought of everything and I was very happy to meet you guys.
Writing changed me because I knew that you guys were watching and reading everything I wrote. Now that I have an audience I wrote my best and I just wanted everything to be the best but also be myself. You guys also helped me get all my thoughts out and help me with everything I needed help with. You guys have made me open my mind up and get everything out. Thank you guys so much for everything you guys have done for me.

No comments: