Monday, January 12, 2009

The Guys

group members: Samantha, Ray, Kevin, and Millad
Hi, I'm Samantha. I have two brothers and two sisters. I love being with the guys because I'm just like them. I also love riding horses; I have one in my backyard named Cabbie. Across from Samantha is me, Millad; I'm 15 years old. I have 2 little brothers. I like to play guitar; I watch and play football. I listen to a lot of music. Hi, I'm Ray. I'm smiling next to Samantha. I like to play baseball, football, and swim. I enjoy hanging out with friends and going to the movies. I am a Boston Red Sox fan. I come from a family of 6, soon to be 8. Last but not least there is me, Kevin. I like to have fun and play videogames. I have a brother; I am almost 16.
Where Does Writing Hide?
In the chocolate chips of a cookie!
In the eyes of a horse.
In the number on my baseball jersey
In the string of my guitar
In the unconstrained power of a baby's fist

No comments: