Monday, January 12, 2009

Men in Black

Dalton, Michael P., Michael O., Kyle, and Anthony
Hi, this is Dalton; I'm wearing black with the black hat. I play football, basketball, and soccer. Hello, this is Michael P.; I'm behind Dalton wearing black. I play soccer for both my school team and for my travel team. I also enjoy drawing. Next up in the middle is Micheal O. ; I stand out because I'm the one wearing black. I like to play sports. Hi, this is Kyle, I like to play baseball and golf. I also like to go on the internet. Oh yeah, I'm also wearing black, and I'm on the golf team. Finally there is me, Anthony, in front of Kyle wearing black. I like baseball and writing.
Where does Writing Hide?
In the wandering mind of a young child.
In the dreams of a boy who wants to be like his father.
In the sound of of the wind on a clear, silent, night;
In the beat and lyrics of a favorite song.
From someone who is an inspiration.
In the everyday life of high school,
In an American flag blowing in the wind.
Hearing a golf ball hitting a freshly mowed, moist green in the morning

2 comments:

Mrs. Bethune said...

So all of you would say that your favorite color is...blue? Ha ha, no wait...black?

Anonymous said...

Hey Anthony- what color do you see when your eyes are closed?