Monday, January 12, 2009

Fearsome Foursome

group members: Brianna, Tatiana, Carly, and Monica
Starting fromt the left, hey, my name is Brianna. I play JV basketball, I am a columnist for the school newspaper, and I am active in Student Government. I am in love with music and can listen to pretty much anything. I love to draw and write, and I can become quite engulfed in reading. Once I become skilled at something, it becomes my passion. Also, I love to talk and make new friends. Hi, my name is Tatiana. I have the black shirt. I'm a sophomore at Beacon High School. I love to swim, hang with friends and family, and go to school to gain knowledge. But mostly I am a goon:). Hey, that's me, Monica, standing on the right. When I'm not in school I'm playing tennis or being active in Student Council. I enjoy being in acting classes and I hope to pursue my dream of being a writer. Hi, my name is Carly; I'm the one in front. I love playing basketball and soccer. I also love shopping and going to the city.
Where Writing Hides
Writing hides in the midnight sky where the grasshoppers sing;
Where the waves crash against the shore;
it runs wild through my veins, gripping tight to my emotions,
as it leaps into my pen, letting my strongest
feelings flow into words in ink.
Writing hides in the basement that one foot
doesn't step in;
writing hides in the palces that I wander;
writing hides in every light that shines
upon the world;
it makes every day a new adventure.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Monica is the goon in this group, not Tatiana.

Tatiana said...

mr balch you are just jealous