Monday, January 12, 2009

2 Fly

group members: Tiana, Amber, Juanisha, and Jasmine
Tiana (wearing blue): I'm nice and outgoing. I like to sing and dance and sometiemes write poetry. Amber (in red): I'm a singer/ actress/ designer. I write songs and play drums. Juanisha (next to Amber): I am a nice person once you get to know me. I'm outgoing and fun to be around. That's me, Valerie, wearing black. I love to sing and shop.
Where does Writing Hide?
In the noise of a crowded mall.
In my dreams.
In the comfort of my songbook.
In the eyes of my family;
In the quiet of my room.
Writing hides like a flower under the icy snow, waiting to blossom.
In the pages of my bible.
Under the blankets of my bed.
In the smiles of the less fortunate.
Writing hides in a bold and beautiful heart.
Writing hides in the arms of a loving father.

1 comment:

Mrs. Bethune said...

It sounds like this is quite the musical group!