Monday, January 12, 2009

Stang Gang


Group members, Billy H., Taylor N, Joe. T, & Jessica C.

Billy, the kid in the Green shirt, I’m a country boy, I got a four-wheel drive, and I enjoy hunting, my nearest neighbor is 1/2 of a mile away. i have gone to McCool since Pre- School

Taylor, the kid in the gray sweatshirt. I like hunting deer, rabbits, & raccoons, I enjoy watching T.V, and sports, i play football, basket ball, and track. I have gone to McCool school since kindergarten.

Joe, the kid in the gray T-shirt. I am a on the schools bowling team, & I enjoy video games, I have never been to the beach, but, I have been to Disneyland.

Jessica, she is a mute, information limited.
(Actually, she is absent.)

Poems live
In the cracks of your lips in the dry winter wind.
In the space behind the stars.
They hide in the glow of the summer campfire.
In the feeling you have when you accomplish something.
They hide in the holes of my bowling ball.
They hide in the worn shoes being handed to you by the cashier.

McCool Group

6 comments:

Jessica C said...

yes yes it is true i was gone but know i am back .....(i am not really a mute ha ha)

Anonymous said...

Jessica- are you going to let them treat you like that?!?

Jessica C said...

nope i wont i usally run the group because i am the only girl and they don't want to to make me mad ha ha i'm just joking!

Mrs. Bethune said...

no she's not

Joey.T said...

Jessica doesn't run the group the group runs it self

Jessica C said...

haha that right joey T haha!