Monday, January 12, 2009

Where Writing Hides.


Paige A. I like sports, basketball, volleyball, and track. I'm in choir. I'm also in M-Club. I also like to draw.
Brandon S. I have never been to the beach. I like to run I'm also in FCA, M-Club, FFA, Cross country.
Wade O. I like to hunt. My favorite sport is football. I like to listen to music. I am learning to play drums.
Autumn R. I love to write poems. I like hanging with my friends. I also like to sing.

Where Writing Hides.
Writing hides in the wind of turning a page.
Writing hides in the petals of a red rose.
In the thread that holds it together.
The tears of sadness running down someone’s face like a waterfall.
Writing hides in a rusty old gear shaft.
In the shinning of a sea shells at the bottom of the ocean.
Holes of the tar on a track where the feet hit the ground.
In the roaring red crowd at the memorial stadium.
Writing hides in the warm soothing sound that a guitar makes.

McCool Group,
Paige A.,Brandon S., Wade O., Autumn R.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved that line with the guitar- I can almost hear it! Also, a quick question- what is the M-Club?

Autumn R said...

M- Club is a group of people at are school that have lettered in a activity we have done. We sell tickets for things and we decided we are going to have our activities banquet which is a thing we get awarded at and seniors get scholarships and stuff like that.