Tuesday, April 28, 2009

life

I am from a loving family, who keeps
my life filled with steeple events.
A house that is always filled with chaos,
playing classical music, broaden with books.
Pictures on the walls, showing each memory.
I'm from a mother who loves to cook and a father
who is a wishful thinker.

I am from a group of the best friends(TC)
of non stop laughter.
I am from berserk mindful
nights of bonfires
to long walks. From a best
friend, who gives great
advice who understands me completely.
To a boy who can always
make my worst days turn to my best.

I am from every tear drop, every smile,
every emotion possible.
I've come to the conclusion that my life
is more than just a story its a mere fraction
of what i and everyone can be.
I am from each broadway show, each movie ever seen
every song ever listened too.
-Monica

3 comments:

Tatiana said...

TC!!!!!!!!!!!

Rebekah J. said...

I would have to say that my favorite line would have to be: "I am from every tear drop, every smile, every emotion possible." Your poem flows together really good.

Brandon S. said...

I really liked the line where you said that you were from every tear drop, every smile, and every emotion.

I also can connect to the line where you said that there is pictures on the walls because in mine I said that I am always seeing pictures to remind me of the times.