Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A true belief

A belief that is true about us is that we are hicks. Most people say that right away and think we are just because we live in the Midwest. Around here it is true and we show it off a lot. We dress like one, and we act like one. Most of us don’t really mind being one either. Around here we ride horses around, we also ride quads mostly everywhere we can. I am proud to be a hick. I might not dress like one around others but I am raised by one and it just rubbed off. I am not afraid to dress weird or act strange. I am who I am and just act like myself.

Shorty

5 comments:

Shelby W said...

Haha, after reading yours it made me realize that I did mine wrong.. :)

Shorty said...

I know I read yours and I got a little confused

Shelby W said...

Ya.. well you can I'm not the brightest crayon in the box. I mean it says you up there :)

Rebekah J. said...

Haha your not talking about your dad at all are you?

Shorty said...

oh no Rebekah not at all.. I just live with him only.. lol.. You are so funny girl!!