Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My stereotype!

There are many stereotypes that are true about me. Most of the stereotypes are true. One stereotype people have about me is that I’m stuck up and yes I can be I don’t talk to people who don’t talk to me first, if people annoy me I just ignore them. Most of the time I’m the one who is the quiet one in class. I’m really a city girl who doesn’t like to get mud in my nails but if its for a good reason then I guess I'll live with mud in my nails that’s why most people think of me as a city girl but its true I am. I’m not like most of my classmates but were all different.
I’m really actually proud of all my stereotypes because its just who I am. People can make many stereotypes about me but it's who I will always be. People only have stereotypes because that’s how they remember you.

No comments: