Thursday, April 16, 2009

New Yorkers Sterotypes

If your from Nebraska many may call you guys rednecks and many call us New Yorkers stuck up, rude, or that we think that we are the best. Some stereotypes may be true but others not so much. Many of us do think that we are the best, it's sounds rude (another stereotype) but it's true. I'm not trying to start a civil war here but I'm just telling you what I see and hear. To tell you the truth, I'm proud that we think that we are the best. I'm not saying Nebraska is bad nor better but again, this is just a simple stereotype. Another stereotype that many have against us is that we are stuck up. I don't know how to put this is words but I don't understand the fact how we are stuck up. Maybe by me writing that we think we are the best can show that we are stuck up I guess. All I can say is the truth and that not all stereotypes are FACTS.ya dig?!?[TC]



Tatiana

5 comments:

Autumn R said...

Ya if you say you are best but i don't think you are stuck up. I guess im also stuck up sometimes but its just who i am i guess. I don't get why people make stereotypes when some aren't true. But i agree with everything you have said.

Shorty said...

Tatiana I see where your coming from. Most people do say that you guys are stuck up, rude, and think your the best. To tell you the truth. In your writing you don't show that you guys are stuck up. Every school says they are the best. Its just a school thing.

Paige.A. said...

Tatiana, I kinda do agree with what you have to say. People here in Nebraska do think that people in New York are stuck up. And people in New York think that people in Nebraska are rednecks. And I see what you are trying to say is that some what those stereotypes are some what true and somewhat not true. But anyways i do agree with what you are saying.You do have a point.

Joey.T said...

I see were you are coming from and that is how I thought of you until we have been talking on here and then your teacher came to see us and then I look at you all very differently now.

Tatiana said...

thanks everyone!!!