Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Stereotypes true?

I'm pretty sure that all of your stereotypes about us being "rednecks" and "hicks" are true. Rednecks and Hicks get stereotypes because of the famous Larry the Cable Guy. But most of us aren't like that. We do lots of stuff that might make these stereotypes true like hunting. I hunt almost anything from deer to raccoons. I am very proud to be a hunter also. It does bring out stereotypes like being hicks that hunt. Hunting to me is more than just killing animals for fun but more for money and food at which deer tastes very good and is much more healthy for you.
Also the stereotypes that we all drive trucks is also true for most of the boys. Here in Nebraska I need a truck to get me places I want to go. I am also in the process of buying my own Mud Terrain tires. That is my favorite object I have it gets 8 mpg but I love it. So I'm pretty sure all of your stereotypes about us are true for me. I'm proud of all these stereotypes.

No comments: