Tuesday, April 21, 2009

sterotypes...true?

There are a lot of sterotypes about New Yorkers. Some people think that we have lower morals or standards and that we live a very fast paced lifestyle. Yes, i'd say both of these are true. Am i proud of these sterotypes? For the most part, I am. I love living a very fast and busy lifestyle. I'm never bored and always have something on my schedule to do. Am i proud of having lower standards? Yes and no. I think that its better to live a little more freely than other people would. But to a certain point these standards are too low and thats when my proudness stops. Sometimes when standards are set too low it becomes trashy and that's not something to be proud about. But for the most part, I love being a New Yorker and am proud of what people say about us.

1 comment:

Jordyn D. said...

That is good that you are proud where you are. I have really misunderstood New York people and you are just like me in many ways.