Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Nebraska Cornhuskers

The stereotypes that actually true about me is that I do kinda live on a farm, except that the cows that are on the land are not ours, they are our landlords cows. But we do have two horses, two dogs, and some cats that seem to just show up when they are hungry. I do like to be outside a lot of the the time especially when there is a day where it is not windy out. When I am outside, depending on how nice it is, I like to walk to one of three ponds that surround our house or I like to run up and down our drive way a couple times to make it a mile or two.

The stereotypes that I am proud of our the ones that say that we are rednecks or hicks because if you lived here in Nebraska you would actually find it funny and know that the rednecks or hicks that are here in McCool Junction are actually big time rednecks and its funny to be called a redneck when you know you actually aren't. Another stereotype that I am proud of is how there is corn everywhere all the time and actually in reality there is corn everywhere most of the year and I find it a little funny because I think that if there wasn't corn everywhere then it wouldn't really make any sence to be called the Nebraska Cornhuskers. I love living in the Midwest and the stereotypes that come with it.

No comments: