Wednesday, February 25, 2009

!0 things that caught my eye in the past 24 hrs

1) The squirrel running up a nearby tree as if gravity didn't exist.

2) The arrival of birds, geese, and insects as spring season dawns over new york.

3) The laughter and play of the kids on my street.

4) The way my eyes are are wider and glassy with contacts on.

5) How my mom asks me the same questions twice.

6) How I say Im doing homework but am actually sleeping.

7) I take up a lot of time thinking and time flies right past me (thats something I don't notice)

8) Atleast one person I know is happy or stresses everyday.

9) Although I haven't been living here for a long time, the walk to my house from the bus stop makes it seem like I've been living there for a long time.

10) After school, I enjoy being at home a lot more than when I stay at home for a long time. When I'm home for too long, then its vice-versa.  

2 comments:

Jessica C said...

Michael P, your observations were cool because they were like many things that you would see here. I use you number 6 all the time but i get caught sleeping some times and its not good. Can you elaborate more on #10 because i am a little confused haha.....

Michael P. said...

Hey, thanks for the comment. Yea ill elaborate on 10. Its just that when ur going to school u kinda get ready for it and by the end of the day, your a bit tired from after school activities, tests, quizzes, and all the homework that you need to do. So when you get home and plop down on your bed or whatever, you finally feel relaxed, less stressed, and you fall asleep because the day is done. Then you wake up the next day forgetting to do your homework. jk. Plus when your away for vacation, and you get back home you have that feeling in your head like "home sweet home."You miss home even more when your away from it longer. But when your sick or your parents are out and you cant go anywhere, u get sick of home, you just wanna chill or hang out someplace else. Hopefully im a bit clearer this time.Thanks for writing