Thursday, February 12, 2009

Kevin's Box

In my box, I have put a picture of sleeping because it represents the most important leisure activity I do. There is also a picture of a computer program called Photoshop and to me it serves as a depiction of life- anything in life can be changed and retouched. And since I'm a fan of the Final Fantasy series there must be a picture showing it. I'm also a fan of the Lord of the Rings trilogy. Another hobby of mine is making paper airplanes. The picture of the garden is from the house I used to live before I moved to Beacon. And of course the school cannot be left out.

2 comments:

Ben W. said...

The first picture of sleep and 365 tiny paper air planes really stick out to me. The computer program looks like it stands out. They look interesting. It looks kind of plain and has a lot to do about computers.

1. A lot of the things that are important to him are as important as my things on my box. Like he likes computers and paper air planes as much as I like hunting and fishing.
2. I like computers just like he does but he doesn’t have anything else that I like. Like hunting or fishing are a big part of my life.
3. I would like to know what is with the picture of the garden? Do you like to garden?
4. The paper air planes is very interesting/unique. I used to like paper air planes when I was younger.

I understand that he likes computers and paper air planes. I think he is an outgoing person that likes computers and games. We both like paper air planes.

I would ask him what does the picture of final fantasy mean? What is it a game or book?

Kevin W. said...

Actually I don't like to garden.
And final fantasy is a game.