Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Identity Box by Tatiana

The top of my box are pictures of my family and my closest friends; the reason why I have placed them on the top of my box is because they are the most important things in my life and are on the top of my list. On the back of the box is a pictures of NYC because Im in love with NYC and I most say that Im proud to be a New Yorker. I love everything about the city such as the people, the way life is lived there, but most of all the fashion. On each side of my box are pictures of fashion. There are brand names on the sides and products too. The reason why I have placed those pictures because for my future I would love to work for the fashion industry and live my life in the city.So that is my box and this is me.!

5 comments:

Shorty said...

An item that stands out to me is all the fashion pictures. There are so many. I never heard of any of them. I can tell that you took your time and made it look very nice. I say that because I can tell you put a lot of thought into it. Something similar is that we have pictures of our family on your boxes. I do feel like they share the same level because family means the most. Family meaning the most is a common interest. I enjoyed all the fashion pictures. I am unfamiliar with some of the companies you put on there. I never heard of most of them. Something unique is all the pictures of your family and friend and how they are most important. I understand what you want to do and what is most important in your life. What kind of fashion company do you want to work for?

Mrs. Bethune said...

One detail you and I have in common is words. To clarify...you and I see words as symbols of our passions. I used to cut out words in magazines and newspapers just because they seemed powerful. I'm assuming you did this for your box because of the same reason.

"Vogue" represents your dreams. "Flash" represents your hopes. "Prada" represents your desire.
In all, these words represent your hope for the future and your passion for the present.

Words...aren't they great?

carly said...

TATI!! I'm lovin' the box!! lol

Unknown said...

fiercee!

Unknown said...

i did my best! Are you crying... hahaa no!