Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Kyle's Box

On the top of my box I have the sports teams that I watch. I watch Yankees Baseball And watch Gators Football and Basketball. I also have the Florida Gators Logo on there because i want to go to college at the Univeristy Of Florida. On the Inside cover of my box I only have two bands up there because I would have run out of paper with all of the bands I listen to. I put headphones on the inside because I love to listen to my iPod. ON the bottom of the box I put my hobby which is golf. On the inside of the box I put arguabley the greatest golfer to ever play the game. I also have a golf ball ,my 3 wood cover and golf tees. I also have pictures of the clubs that I use. On the back part I put a stride box In there because I am always chewing gum. I also have an American Eagle gift card on there.


4 comments:

Brandon S. said...

We both used a shoe box and we both had things representing American Eagle.

I like to golf in my free time but we don't have a golf team. I somewhat like Florida but I like Nebraska best. I like to chew gum and listen to music. I like American Eagle.

I was wondering if black was your favorite color because you put it on your box.

I thought it was cool how you put a golf ball and golf club cover inside your box.

Joey.T said...

I like Florida too

Jessica C said...

I like your box because of the music notes and the head phone because music is like my life and i also put musical notes and head phones in my box.... what is your favorite music to listen?

carly said...

KYLE!! hi...actually i don't think the nick lachey cd is in there. I have Pocohantas in my box instead. Pocohantas def is just as good as nick lachey! I know your dying to borrow my Pocohantas cd. I'll give it to you as soon as mr.balch lets us take our boxes home. see ya tomorrow!