Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Jocelyn's Identity Box

The box describes me in a lot of ways, it has alot of things that I like and enjoy doing. On the front of the box is a drawing I did in art class. I think the drawing came out pretty good. I have christmas wrapping paper around the box because I love Christmas. Also I have a comb because I like to do hair. I have a gold bracelet and earring because i love jewlery. I have a baby picture when I was a year old. I have a teddy bear because I like to collect teddy bears. I have a nail filer and nail polish because I love to do weird designs on my nails. I have sunglasses because I like to play outside and go to the beach during the summer. I love flowers especially red roses they are really pretty. I have some makeup because I love makeup like eyeliner, lip gloss, and blush. I have a perfume because i love how it smells. As you can tell i am not a big fan of sports thats why I dont have things in my box that have to do with sports.

2 comments:

Rebekah J. said...

I think that the object that stands out the most on your box is your pink teddy bear. The first impression your box gave me is that you have more of a girly personality. But thats what my box has in common with yours. We both have some ribbon and flowers on our boxes and some common interests that we share is that we both like to do hair and wear jewelry. I was very interested in the sunglasses you put on your box because you said that they represent being outside. I would like to know what you like to do outside. I think the most unique thing is that you like to collect teddy bears of all shapes, sizes, and colors. I would like to know if you have any siblings that share the same interests as you like such as collecting something.

Shelby W said...

Thanks for the comment. My favorite sport would have to be Volleyball. Volleyball is my favorite sport because I have fun playing it and I'm good at it. What's you're favorite sport?