Monday, February 2, 2009

Billy's awsome box

Side 1: me and my dads interests
I have all of the things that my dad and I enjoy doing together on the front. I put shotgun shells on there, (they had already been fired of course), I also put a Chevy sign on it made of barbed wire. I also included a pheasant feather, a case international tractor logo, and a picture of my dad and I sitting at the piano.

Side 2: cars and cards.
I enjoy Chevy, so what other car would I enjoy more than a 69’ Chevy Camaro SS. The other thing that I have on there is playing cards I play cards a lot in the winter.

Side 3: more horsepower.
I have more pictures of Camaro's and engines, along with pictures of my two cousins McKenzie, who also attends McCool school, and my little cousin Gracie who goes to a school who’s mascot is the mustangs like us. I put the horseshoe on there because I was talking about horsepower and it was a horseshoe, (get it).

Side 4: Favorite brands.
On the last side I put all of my favorite brands such as Carhartt and Chevy. I also included the no smoking sign, and (Git R Dun), and of courses since I am a Chevy guy I had to include Calvin, peeing on a Ford sign.

Billy H.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

As soon as I read about your box I wanted to tell you that my very first car was a '69 Chevelle, dark blue with a black top. Mine had the 302 engine and it could move, even though when I bought it it was over 10 years old.
I know you guys do a lot of hunting out there, but do you skeet shoot? I used to love going out to the range and hit trap all day.

Billy H. said...

My dads first car that he actually bought was a 69' Chevy Camaro SS. it was an ugly green color but it went fast, he broke the speedometer. And no, I have never done any skeet shooting, but I shoot clay rock all of the time out at the farm.

Anonymous said...

Denashia said:
The items in Billy's box that stood out the most was his gun shells and his cars.Because there are three bullet shells and these pics of cars. His box shows that he really likes hunting and cars.I say this because he's box consists of him and his dad and hunting and cars.The things that were similar in Billy's box and mine are pics of our dad and ourselves I think we share the same level of significant because we both love our dads.
In Billy's box the thing that reflects a common interset is sports. He likes hunting with his dad and I like soccer.The horse shoe is something I enjoyed. The item that is unfamiliar or should be known more about is the pheasant feather because he just says that he puts it in his box but doesn't say why or what value it has to him .The most interesting thing that Billy included in his box was the Chevy barbed wire sign because I wondered if he brought it or he made it.The connection I made was we both like is sports The question I have for him is how did he make or buy the barbed wire Chevy sign?

Billy H. said...

The reason that I put the pheasant feather on it was because I pheasant hunt all the time with my dad. I made the Chevy sign with some old barbed wire that was just lying around. I have made other things out of barbed wire also, like a cowboy boot, and crosses.

Anonymous said...

Jessica said:
The first thing I noticed about your box was the cars. I really love cars and sometimes help working on them. My dad owns a ’78 anniversary addition corvette. Its two toned silver and he restored the interior. My cousin also owns six of his own camaro’s which are gorgeous. What is your favorite kind of car?