Saturday, February 7, 2009

My Box<3

Hey my names Brittani! On the top left of the box i have a picturee of me and my brother<333..Below that i have a picture of me and my bestiee gloriaa!. I also havee a picture of a basketball and the number 23 becausee basketball is my life. and number 23 is my fav. numberr!!.. Below on the inside of the box is a picture of my fav. cousin Kati.. I love youu<333.. also insidee my box I have a book of the Child Called It.. Its my fav. book.. also on the rim of my box i have a picture of me playing basketball!..
So thats Whats on my box!!<33

2 comments:

PrestonH said...

We both have included pictures of whom we like and look up too. I probably share the same level of how significant the items I put on my box as you.
Another common interest that we both share is basketball. I don’t like to play for teams but I like to just shoot around for fun.
I Have a question about the yellow thing on the inside bottom of your box I can’t really identify it. I would like to know more about it.
I think the most interesting and unique item on your box would most defiantly have to be the book “the child called it”. I think that the reason why is because you like to read and not many people are still continuing to read books. Now we would most rather watch TV than do anything else.

brittani said...

heyy Preston. Well the yellow thing in my box is just like a piece of art paper. i put in my box to make it nice and creative! well i like to read like intresting thinggs! "a child called it" was a very good book. i read once in a while i rather play basketball and watch t.v more than i like to read though...