Friday, February 6, 2009

Identity box




In my identity box there are pictures of my family,my dogs,my grandma, and my best friend<3<3<3. Those are the people who mean the world to me. Without them my life wouldn't be the same. I also have a picture of two of my favorite movies Twilight and Step up and a DVD of another favorite movie She's the man and I also have a picture of one of my favorite shows Smallville. I also have a picture of my favorite actor Heath Ledger because I want to become an actress. I also have a quote from my favorite book Twilight. My favorite books are the Twilight saga. I also love superheros and in my box I have the Superman sign because Superman is my favorite super hero and a sticker of the Fantastic Four.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Johanna- I've always wanted to ask you about the Twilight series but I haven't had the chance. Why do you think you like it so much? Is there a particular type of person you might recommned this series to? Why do you say this?

Jessica C said...

Hi johanna reading through your box i seen that you like the twilight saga, I to like those books and i was wondering what is your take on the books, what do you like most about them?

johanna said...

Mr.Balch one of the reasons I like the twilight saga is how the characters in the book would risk everything to be together.Its kind of like Romeo and Juliet except with vampires.And I recommend the series to anyone who likes to read especially people who like to read love stories.

johanna said...

I didn't answer the last question the reason I say this is because the twilight saga made me read again like it was the first time I ever read a book so big.This book isn't like a regular vampire book like w/ coffins and vampires drinking human blood its very different but there are also a few things that are similar.