Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Valerie's Identity Box

On the front of my box are pictures of my parents, my grandma holding me when I was little and a more recent picture of of me hiking.On the inside front cover of my box is one of my favorites; my tip cup from Dunkin Donuts because I just started working there and Im proud of that accomplishment.Theres a picture of Obama and my favorite couple Beyonce and Jay Z. Theres makeup and a comb because it represents the time i take out to take care of myself. My headfones represent my love for music. Music is a big part of me my life because my dad is a musician.On the bottom of my box is a whole section dedicated to me being a nurse. I put my progress report in my box because doing well in school is important to me. I want to get into a really good college that will help me achieve my goal of being the best nurse I can be.

2 comments:

Josh P. said...

1. One comparison I have noticed is I also have a picture of my parents on my box. My family means a lot to me and it look like yours means a lot to you too.
2. I see you have ear-phones in your box and you mention that you like to listen to music. I also like to listen to music, from what i can see we don't listen to the same music though.
3.I see there is a picture of two kids. Is on of them you? and a brother or sister? And also there is a picture of you with a sash on. What was that from? where you in a pageant?
4. The Dunkin' Donuts' cup is unique. You said you work there that's awesome!

The outdoors is a big part of me I enjoy it in every aspect, I have a great respect for the outdoors. What do you do for fun? or how do you enjoy the outdoors?

Anonymous said...

Valerie replied:
Yes the picture of two kids is a picture of my two younger brothers I am the oldest.

thank you for responding to my box