Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My Identity Box

Hi my name is Angela.I'm from Beacon,Ny and this is my box.It has pretty red with white polka dotted wrapping paper.It has pooh bear sticking out there because pooh bear is my favorite disney character.I love the movie "This Christmas" so i put it in.I have sunglasses because i like going out in the sun.I have my kittys collar because its the first pet i ever owed.Theres a lighthouse that you cant really see,but i collect them from every state I go to.On the front I have a picture of my family.They mean everything to me, and i will always love them.I have a big picture of a volleyball because thats my favorite sport.I have a picture of my best friend Samanatha,my hand is covering it but she is the only one i can really trust in my life.Thats pretty much my identity box.

1 comment:

Jordyn D. said...

∑ What stood out to me on your identity box is the pooh bear sticker. It pops out of the box. My impression on this box is that you are very close to your family because of all the pictures and the Christmas movie.
∑ We both put pictures of our families on the box. We do share the same significance in our box because we both care a lot about our family.
∑ You glued a kitten collar on your box, which I think is really neat! I also love my 25lb. cat, Figero. Our cats are special to both of us. Also, you glued a movie to your box and I like to watch movies too.
∑ I would like to know more about the lighthouses that you collect from every state. I find that very interesting.
∑ I think that your collecting lighthouses from every state are very unique because I have never heard of anyone collecting lighthouses before.
∑ I really understand now why you put the things on your identity box the way you did such as the pooh bear and the movie. You seem to love summer by the sunglasses glued to your box. Also, you seem to be a big family person because of the pictures.
∑ Do you travel a lot because you collect lighthouses from every state?