Monday, February 2, 2009

My Identity Box

Side One: Days on the farm!
My side one is my days on the farm. I have only three pictures on this side. My first picture is of me, my cousin, and one of her friends whom I do not remember the name of. The second picture is me and my cousin Casey at a rodeo. Lastly, my final picture is of my old horse, Jackpot and me at the farm.
Side Two: My Activities!
For my second side I decided present my activities. All in all I am involved in choir, volleyball, and basketball. Therefore I have two pictures of my volleyball season this year, and two of my basketball season this year, and also I have one picture of me singing on my kareoke machine when I was younger.
Side Three: Friends, Family, Adventures!
My side three is actually a little plain. In bold letters it says, Friends, Family, Adventures. I made this side the way I did because it explains what my Fourth and final side is about.
Side Four: Friends, Family, Adventures!
My first picture is of me riding a horse by myself for the first time. My second one is of me and my family up in Valentine, Nebraska. The lost three are of me and my brother on one of our family camping trips, me and my friend Nicole when we were at least six I believe, and of me and my dad at Adventure Land on the Log ride.

Shelby W

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Answer:
I like classical music because when im stressed out and need to relax it soothes me. It also makes me think of ideas while i'm writing poems and such. Also its amazing how all instruments are all in sync and perfectly formed together to make a beautiful sound. On the other hand I like broadway plays because it makes you see things in a different way and open your eyes to make you laugh and smile. I love just sitting there and watching people on the stage create movements along the stage. If your ever in NY make sure you see one!

Anonymous said...

Jocelyn said:
Some items in Shelby's box which are similar to mine are a lot of pictures. She also has a lot of memories in her box, like from her days on the farm. I also have a picture of when I was little. I think both of our pictures share the same significance, maybe a little more on hers because she has a lot more pictures.
Another item we have in common is that we both enjoy playing volleyball.
I would like to try horesback riding. I would like to know more about Valentine, Nebraska- what do you do there?
I think the most interesting thing in this box is the picture of her and her dad at Adventure Island because it shows how close she is to her dad. I think this student enjoys sports and loves her family. I would like to ask which sport she enjoys the most?

Anonymous said...

Hi Shelby- I know it must sound a little funny, but would you mind explaining what happens at a rodeo? Thanks!

Shelby W said...

Sure. Well at a rodeo many events go on. A rodeo lasts about two days if longer. In one day they can any event occur. Such as, team roping, calf roping, steer wrestling, goat tying, barrel racing, pole racing and some more that I can't not think of at the moment. Usually for the second day they save the bull riding and bronco riding. Also anything from the first day whoever made it to the final day will compete again on the second day.