Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My observation

1. The dired water stains that cover the water slides at the local pool
2. The crinkled leaves that are showing after the snow melts
3. The stop sign that wobbles in the wind
4. Many houses that look like mine
5. Lights that tower over the streets and light them up at night
6. The ware and tare on the slide at the park where children slide down then climb back up
7. The foot print left from mysterious people/creatures from the previous frost
8. The skid marks form the street that lead into our front yard where a car slid through the grass in my front yard barley missing the house but hit the mail box
9. The old barn that sits on the country road
10. The ring in my backyard from where a swimming pool sat for so long

7 comments:

Jessica C said...

wow my observations are very bright!

Unknown said...

i really like how you talked about different things in nature and how something so simple like a mailbox could be so meaningful

Shorty said...

You know when I was taking you to school I would always have to look twice to get to your house lol. I can't wait for summer party at the pool lol.

Jessica C said...

I dont know how you would get lost i mean my house stands out it is the blue one on the corner haha but wait almost every house on my street look exsactly the same haha! Yah we are going to have lots of fun at the pool and we could walk there from my house and get there in like two minuts depending on how fast we walk haha!!

Jessica C said...

Monica...Ya i really miss that mail box haha jk but yah I tried to look past just the normal things that I see out the window to see more detail and that was easy for me to do when I live so close to the country I see alot of nature.

Shorty said...

No kidding. We are gonna only be able to go to that pool since dad and I aren't getting a new one. But you know what, it's hard for a blonde like me to find houses esp if they look the same haha. But trust me we are gonna have to go to the pool mostly every day :)

kati said...

i really liked how you got into detail like you did, and the part about the barn on the country road sounds really cool to me, cause it sounds like a nice scenery.