Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Tyler's Box

Hey, im Tyler. In my box I put a bunch of random things that dont nessesarly mean alot to me, but they are still things that occpuy most of my time and effort. The main things that i put in my box are my running shorts(the thing in the back of the box), along with the watch I wore in the marathon (middle of the box). I also have a few pictures of my drum set and me playing drums and a pair of drumsticks because i love playing drums more than anything, and i plan to make that my career. The box of cheeze crackers is very important to me because i love eating, especially after my long runs or right before a concert and cheeze crackers are my food of choice. I have a few concert tickets including a ticket for my upcoming show at The Loft in Poughkeepsie, New York. (right next to the place where Travis Barker made his first official apperance with Blink 182, and im playing at that venue in the summer). I put a few random things like gatorade wrapper, because it literally saved my life when i ran the marathon, a apples to apples card, a few CDs, m&m's, the only tie ive ever owned, and a part to a guitar. Thanks for reading this, Tyler.

3 comments:

Josh P. said...

I have had to assume that you like "Duck Tape". Your box looks pretty cool. I would like to see what you have to say about your box.

Mrs. Bethune said...

I would have to assume that this is what it means to "think outside the box." :)

Jessica C said...

Your box is very creative and i like ho you used so much duck tape because here when we break something was always ask where's the duck tape?! haha