Monday, February 23, 2009

My 10 observations

1. The dent in the dry wall from are couch smashing up against it.
2. My dirty socks laying on the clean floor.
3. The broken clay target in the field.
4. The question mark on the wall in the English room.
5. The patches of green grass in my yard.
6. The tree that has blow over by my deer stand.
7. The red spot on my gray tie.
8. The big hollow hole in the cotton wood tree behind my house.
9. The blow out in the back of my favorite jeans.
10. The broken lace on my shoe.

4 comments:

Billy H. said...

You made it very understandable, i could picture it.

Jessica C said...

HAHA are you saying that you ripped your pants Jeremy?

Anonymous said...

Jocelyn said:
Nice job on your 10 observations they are really descriptive!!! They are random observations about your life and the things around you!

OMGitskerensa said...

its about 10 at night im half asleep and im just reading peoples observations but yours is random and out there and it kind of made me giggle when i read them, especially 1,2,7,9,10.
but mostly 10 cause my friends shoe lace broke today and it made me think of her. =]