Friday, February 6, 2009

Jessica's Identity Box


In my Identity Box, I've included:

• “Ribbon Bear”- is a tradition my dance studio does to hold all of our ribbons received at national dance competitions.• 2 crowns- one of which I earned through being crowned “Teen Miss NADAA” at a dance competition in July of 2008 for the best in my age division. (NADAA: National Association of Dance and Affiliated Artists)• Pom pom- blue and gold for Beacons colors! This represents from when I was a cheerleader.• iPod cover- how much I love listening to music and choreographing dances of my own.• Picture of me and my friends- shows how much they mean to me and how we are always there for each other.• Picture of my parents- they’re my support and very close to me.• Jewelry- for how much I love jewelry, clothes, and shopping.• Pink Victoria’s Secret box- because pink is my favorite color and I love shopping and being girly.

Jessica

2 comments:

Jordyn D. said...

I really enjoyed looking at your box because it's very creative. Your "Ribbon Bear" stood out to me the most on your box because you won a lot of ribbons. My impression of your box is that your a very active and outgoing person. We both love music and I also am on the dance team! I used to do tap, jazz, ballet, and clogging. But, now i'm just on the dance team. We both put pictures of our friends in our box. I think it's very cool that you were crowned Teen Miss NADAA. I would like to know more about that and what you did. I think all your ribbons from dancing is very unique. From looking at your box your an active person who tries really hard to achieve your goals. One connection we have is that we are both cheerleaders. One question that I have for you is, what did you have to do to be Teen Miss NADAA?

Anonymous said...

Jessica said:
I do really love dance, its my life. ive seen clogging only on America's Best Dance Crew this season! (you watch??) ive never done that. is it like tap at all? how did you like it? to run for my title i had to do three solo dances. i chose jazz, ballet, and a novelty (which is funny)tap. i like the horses on your box a lot. your pictures show how active you are and thats a lot like me. its very cool we both cheer, dance, and play volleyball. do you horseback ride a lot? that seems like so much fun!