Wednesday, February 25, 2009

10 things I observed today

1)The Day of light wishes to set further through out the blistering air.
2)The girl in the mirror with the forest green eyes doesn't look that bad wit her new haircut.
3)The navy blue polish on my tiny finger nails are now chipped.
4)At least 1 out of 15 people today in the hallway were wearing Mardi Gras beads.
5)As my father sits upon the computer chair, he begins playing repetitive 80's music while drinking his cup of coffee.
6)My mother has not yet called me back to let me know what time she is picking me up.
7)I've noticed that when i step into brighter light my eyes form a blueish/grayish color with a tint of yellow.
8)During the whole school day I enjoy art,global, and English the most.
9)I miss being outside while the sun beams upon my fair white skin and the warm wind runs through my dark hair.
10)I've come to conclusions that I'm more impatient that people would assume.