Thursday, February 26, 2009

10 things I observed

1. If you turn a half stack up all the way, you should have ear plugs in.
2. My room needs to be cleaned.
3. When theres alot of wind the trees shake really hard.
4. People are annoyed when they have to move out of the way.
5. The walk and dont walk light by my house is backwards (it says walk when its soposed to say dont walk.)
6. Nobody likes electric drums.
7. The smell of skunk.
8. I need to start doing my homework.
9. School food (besides the boars head sandwiches) is pretty crappy.
10. The smell of chicken cooking with onions and a little bit of barbique sause.

1 comment:

Jessica C said...

when i looked at your observations that fist thing that caught my eye is the school food that is because our school food is pretty crappy to HaHa.... just a question what is a boar head sandwich???