Monday, February 2, 2009

Thee Ben Box

Side one. This side represents my interest the sheet for selling raccoons is what I really like to do this time of the year. The CD means music to me and that’s a lot of my life. The football sticker means what I really love to do.

Side two. The phone cover means a lot to me cause I love my phone and use it a lot. But I just recently lost my week old phone raccoon hunting. Its in a corn field somewhere. The lure is just for fun fishing. The brand names Ruger and Kawasaki are just the brands I like for guns and ATV.

Side three. The cat food can label is what I bait all my raccoon traps with. Another fishing lure I like to use. The deer picture is what I love to do deer hunting.

Side four. The Gatorade is my favorite drink. The cross shows how religion means a lot to me. The ice scraper just shows I need to use it a lot. The pellet gun pellets are for my pellet gun and I think its fun to shoot. The brand Browning is my favorite brand of bows and guns.

Side five. The dart gun dart is what I liked to do as a kid. The Winchester brand is another favorite brand of guns. The sign of got varmints? It’s just what I like to do in the summer. The flashlight is just a thing I like.
-Ben W.

5 comments:

Wade O. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Michael O. said...

The orange hat definitely sticks out the most. I say this because it’s the brightest thing in the picture. The items that resemble items that are in my box are the pictures of the deer because hunting is considered a sport and I like sports jus like the Knicks ticket signifies. They do show the same significance because I do like sports as much as Ben apparently likes hunting. I would like to learn more about browning because I have never heard of it. The most interesting thing is his interest in guns because there are not a lot of kids up here that like guns as much as he does. The question I would like to ask you is who turned him on to hunting?

Ben W. said...

Browning is most known for there great quality in long guns like rifles and shotguns. They make all sorts of products also. They make bows, knifes, clothing, and other hunting/outdoors products. I was turned on to hunting by my dad and uncles. My family has been hunting through the generations and its just something I have really grown on. I also like sports as i forgot to put on my box like wrestling and football.

Anonymous said...

Tyler said:
Ben put a picture of Gatorade up, as did I. Gatorade literally saved my life once while running, which is why I love Gatorade.
He included a lot of gun/ammo in his box. I enjoy hunting a lot. My grandpa and I have been hunting since I can remember. He also included a cross (symbolizing religion), which is also really important to me.

One thing I want to know more about is what kind of cat food does his use to bait raccoons?

I'd say the flashlight is the most unique thing he has on his box, because I think he’s like me and would like to just put random stuff that most people won't expect.

OMGitskerensa said...

well im not going to lie, i was scrolling down my page and all the sudden a bright orange hat popped out so i stopped to read about your box. i dont know much about raccoon selling but i do like raccoons a lot. also musics a huge part of my life. and i see you like hunting, which i cant say i do, but whatever floats your boat. i do like fishing though its something me and my dad did when i was little but we dont really have time for it anymore. also the cross part popped out, i love jesus a lot, i think hes literally the awesomest man to walk on this earth.