Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Shah's Box

On the side of my box are my favorite movies. They are also all superheroes because I think super heroes are awesome. In the back panel is a wallet and a fan of money because I LOVE MONEY!! But I don't like it so much that its all I think about. I mostly "borrow" from my friends and never pay them back. The front panel has a piano but I actually play keyboard. I've been learning for a couple of months now. I also love to listen to music I like hard rock metal alternative and a little bit of rap. In the box is a a nascar hat (Tony Stewart). I like nascar because my dad is a huge nascar fan. I also love baseball and I used to play when I was little but had to quit when I moved to Beacon. My favorite team are the Mets. Although I love the Yankees I don't think they'll make it to the world series so I'm not gonna root for them this year.
There is a tennis ball in there because I love tennis. Its a really fun sport. I play varsity and I've been playing for a couple of years now.

2 comments:

Taylor N said...

I can see you like money. So do I. Weird. I like NASCAR also, my favorite driver is Dale Earnheart Jr. I’m not a big fan of Tony Stewart. I just can’t find anything special about him. Why do you like him? I have seen The Dark Knight and I thought it was pretty good but I haven’t seen The Incredible Hulk. How good is it? I also listen to a lot of music mostly rock. I did play baseball but I got to be to busy so I had to stop. It was a lot of fun while it lasted though. I’ve never really thought about tennis much. How much fun is it to play as a sport?

PrestonH said...

I Like money.