Thursday, February 26, 2009

My Observations of the Last 24 Hours

1. My niece, brothers and I are all growing up really fast.
2. The sun is setting later and later everyday.
3. There is a fine line between a good friend and a good friend you truely trust.
4. My life is the same thing everyday, but its a different date.
5. I can write better after I eat and when i'm listening to music.
6. My cat has one small spot of orange on her neck.
7. New neighbors moved into the house next door.
8. People are always fighting for the dumbest reasons.
9. Sports, friends and family are the most important things in my life.
10. I listen to the same songs on my computer every single day.

6 comments:

Joey.T said...

I like how you said on number 2 how you say the sun come up the same everyday

Rebekah J. said...

Hi Dalton, from reading your observations I can see that we have a lot of things in common for example number 9 and number 10. I really like when you said that there is a fine line between a good friend and a good friend you truely trust and I would like to know do you have a friend that you truely trust?

Rebekah J.

Shorty said...

I know how it is when you said that your niece is growing up really fast because my niece is the same way but also my nephews. What you said in number 2, 3,8,9 are the same for me to. My question is why is your life the same everyday?

Dalton said...

Well thank you guys for the comments. For Rebekah, I do have a few friends that I honestly trust with telling anything. Mybe like 2 or 3. To answer your question Shorty, my life is the same everyday because all I do is go through school, go home, do homework and relax. Then on most weekends I just chill around at home unless theres a party.

Rebekah J. said...

Its good that you have some friends that you honestly trust, I have a few of them but sometimes you don't know whether or not some people are actually your friends or just using you to get something or to someone else.

Shorty said...

Sounds like mine lol. Except I hang out with my dad mostly every night. And that can get boring I'll admit.