Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Ashley's Identity Box

My box is really important to me. On the top of it I have a picture of me when I was little in a tub, me with crayons and me with my little brother. Then I have a recent picture of me and a picture of me and my best friend. I also have my cheerleading bows.
On the left side of my box I have another picture of my best friend and me and my Aunt Samantha. I have their pictures because my best friend is so amazing. She is so fun to be around and we always have these wierd adventures when we are together. My aunt, on the other hand, is so weird, crazy, and unique- I love her! I can go to my aunt for everything and I know no matter what she will always be there for me!
On the right side of the box I have a picture of my cousin Jordan and me, and my dog Emily. My cousin Jordan is the cutest girl ever. I love her. She's my favorite. My dog Emily passed away in '07 due to cancer. She was the only dog I've ever had and she was so nice with people. I miss playing with her.
On the front side of my box I have pictures of when I was little. I love pictures reminding me of how cute I was. I have one with me at the beach, one where my brother dressed me up as a gangster, and one with my mom and little brother. There is one with my older brother Anthony. I love my brother; we've been close since we were little.
On the inside top of my box I have a family picture of my dad, my Uncle Chris, my older brothers Eric and Anthony, and me. I have these pictures because my family is really important to me. On the sides I also have separate pictures of my brothers and one of my brother Jason who passed away. I miss him a lot.
Now, inside my box I have a pink boa from when I danced. The pom-poms are from cheerleading. I used to love cheerleadign ; I was the captain. I have a bear that my dad gave me for Valentine's Day last year. There is also my favorite book, The Outsiders. There is a hockey puck because I used to play hockey with my brother Jason before he passed away.

2 comments:

Paige.A. said...

I would like to comment on your box a little more if you had posted.But I would like to share some things I like about your box. I love how you put that pink bowa in your box that happens to be my favorite color.

Jessica C said...

Your box is very creative and i really like the pink bowa! haha