Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Monica and her Identity Box


On the top of my box I have a playbill of one on my favorite broadway shows Wicked as well as 3D glasses from the broadway show The Christmas Spectacular. Since I love reading, I put my favorite book series Twilight on it. There's lots of pictures of my friends and me; we love to take pictures. I really enjoy learning about art and music, so I put my favorite bands logo on my box Angels and Airwaves and the cover of Mozart's Greatest hits(yes mozart, I love classical music) I put a tube of paint because I enjoy painting, it gives me a sense of relaxation. The shell on top is to show my love for the beach, I found the shell in Florida when I was on vaction. On the front of the box I have a picture of one of my best friends as well as my cousin. On the other sides of my box there is a tie from a Play that i was in and just pictures of guitars and art.

5 comments:

Shelby W said...

The one thing that stands out is the playbill. It stands out to me because it’s big and it’s got some yellow on it with a black background, which makes the color stand out as well. Also it’s the only thing on the box that I do not know what it is besides its called a playbill. I thought the box was interesting when I looked at it. I find it interesting because, there are objects on the box that you do not see around McCool Junction.
One thing that we both included in our box is music. We both enjoy music, except we enjoy different music.
The one thing that is similar is the Twilight book series. I really enjoy reading the books. I have read them all once and plan to read them again.
One item I am unfamiliar with is the Broadway plays. I would like to know more about it because not many people here find it interesting. I think I would if I knew more about it.
I think the unique thing is the paint tube. I find it unique because I would see people representing painting as putting a small picture of their favorite painting on their box. So I find it interesting that you used a paint tube.
It helps me understand you better because I know some things that you’re interested in.
A connection I have made with Monica is that we have some things in common.
The question I would ask is, what made you like plays and classical music?

Tatiana said...

hey I just want to let you that you did your best!

Joey.T said...

?

Rebekah J. said...

I must say that Angels and Airwaves is pretty amazing and so is the Twilight Saga. Mozart is pretty awesome too!

Shelby W said...

Well, I'm not sure how soon I will be visiting New York. I hope to after I graduate. I will definitely make sure I see a Broadway play.