Monday, February 2, 2009

My Identity Box

Side 1- My family, I put atleast one picture of all my brothers, sisters and parents.
Side 2- My sister Tina, I put pictures of my sister because she is in the Navy and I don't see her very much.
Side 3- My nephew Evan, My nephew because he looks up to me and I love him.
Side 4- My niece Abigail, My niece lives in San Diego with my sister Michelle and her husband Kirk who is in the Navy as well.

Side 5- My dogs, There are four dogs at my house, but only one is mine and his name is Lou.
Side 6- Others, I just put little things that I like to do-(drink energy drinks and mess with quarters), like to where-(American Eagle, Buckle, Nike, K-Swiss, Aeropostale) and am involved in-(FFA, FCA, others that are not on it).
Side 7- On top I just put my initials because I like the way they go, BS.

-Brandon S.

4 comments:

bri said...

hey, i think your box is cool because you show how important your family is to you. also, your shoebox looks like it was from adidas..i used the same shoebox lol

carly said...

hi! your box stood out to me because off all the pictures. Pictures and nice to show other people. Especially becuase it shows that you are close with your family. This is kinda like me because I am also close with my family.

Anonymous said...

Hey Brandon- would you mind explaining FFA a little more to those out here who don't know exactly what that is? Thanks!

Brandon S. said...

The FFA is a national organization dedicated to preparing members for leadership and careers in the science, business and technology of agriculture. Local, state and national activities and award programs provide opportunities to apply knowledge and skills acquired through agriculture education.