Monday, February 2, 2009

My Box

Side 1- Is about my sisters. They have been through everything with me and still going through stuff still. I put pictures of my sisters and I because we have a crazy relationship.
Side 2- Is of my songs and Hornbacher House Moving. My songs are a part of me and something I want to do for awhile. Hornbacher House Moving has been part of my whole life.
Side 3- Is my favorites. Bowling is a big part of my family and is the biggest part of my life. Tinkerbell is also part of my life. It is my nickname for my dad.
Side 4- Is my family. My niece and nephews are a big part of my life. My dad is like my best friend. Him and I have a crazy relationship also.
Shorty

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

From Tatiana:
A box that is similar to my work is Shorty's because she had put things up that had made her really happy such as her music. I thought that was really cool and our boxes are kinda of the same because we both included the most important things in our life.
Shorty's box has songs. I love music; without music I dont know what I would do and that is the same way she had expressed it.
I would like to know how she got into bowling and who had influenced her.

Shorty said...

I got into bowling from my dad. He has been bowling for awhile now. He influenced me. He got me to start bowling at four years old and I have just been bowling since.

Tatiana said...

that is really cool that you can stay with the same sport for a long time.. but my question what else do you like to do besides bowling? and I know that you have asked me what fashion company would I want to work for and to tell you the truth I don't know because there are so many out there and I love them all..but I will keep that question in my mind because no one has asked me that before, but the most important thing to me is to just work in fashion and live my life in NYC.

Shorty said...

Well that is kinda hard.. I like softball and I play that during the summer. But I also like volleyball and football but I can't play volleyball anymore. That is really awesome how you are keeping your mind open for your future.