Friday, February 27, 2009

10 noticed things in 24 hours

Snow falling then just melting away in just a few seconds.

People on the bus talking about random things that they have done.

Kids in drama are loudest in most of the classes but don't make as much drama as people who are not even in drama.

How quiet people are in first hour then second hour they are loud as can be.

Teenagers arguing about everything they can fine.

A baby giggling because people are playing peek-a-boo with them.

College kids running every morning.

My family fa;ling down the stairs in the morning.

School students waiting till the last minute to do their homework.

Teachers making the funniest jokes of what they saw the other day.

8 comments:

Evan said...

yours is cool because its little stuff that you usually dont notice like the little stuff like snow falling and melting

Autumn R said...

thanks for the comment i really don't think it was that good. But, i guess if you liked it then its better then i thought.

Jordyn D. said...

I find yours very interesting. The teenager one is very true.

Autumn R said...

thanks Jordyn ill have to go read yours and comment it.

carly said...

Hi ..That is so true about the teenagers. I am always arguing and complaining about everyting.lol I love the one about the baby. I love babbies. They are so cute especially when they laugh. I also lovd the color of you words.. Blue is my favorite..

Tatiana said...

I really like yours it was very realistic and my favorite was the one of students doing their hw last minute because I see that happen everyday.... great job again.

Autumn R said...

Carly, dont worry i also find something to argue about lol... i have babies at my house all day long. and also my favorite colors blue too.

Autumn R said...

Tatiana, Every guy in my class does their homework last minute because they always forget about it. Or just doesnt wanna do it.