Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My observation

1.I notice all the un-even pictures in my house
2. the noise in the lunch room as everyone comes in.
3.The sounds of the dish washer running while i watch tv
4. the silent hum of the computer as i sit on it and talk to friends
5. the sticky note my mom put on the microwave to warn me not to burn the popcorn
6. i notice how my front yard looks plain without the large tree in the front
7. the peeling paint in my living room
8. the smell of my axe on my clothes
9. my sisters passport sitting on the computer table
10. the tons of applications i have to fill out

1 comment:

Ben W. said...

I can relate to most of these observations even though i did mine on something totally different. The uneven pictures I can relate to because we just built a house and we have uneven pictures in it. Our lunch room slowly grows in hums of people talking when lunch starts. I like to talk to people on MSN also and I can hear the hum of my computer. I really like observation #5 its really funny. I like axe it smells good.