Thursday, February 26, 2009

10 Noticed Things!

The Coffee pot on the table.
My cousin fighting with her boyfriend.
The textbook im getting my health homework out of.
The paper Im writing 10 things I noticed.
The yummy chicken im going to be eating for dinner!=D
The T.V's on.
The Box of cookies my brother is eating out of.
My ringtone going off!.
How Quiet my english class is when we start to read our book.
The Spanish teacher yelling at the student for falling asleep durning class.
-*Brittani*-

2 comments:

Jessica C said...

Your observations were very interesting and i like how you put the teacher yelling at the students that are sleeping because on Tuesday i was caught sleeping in Geometry class but thankfully i had my answer already and it was right...Have you ever feel asleep in class?

brittani said...

yes i have.. A few times actually. And i got yelled at. but good thing i already finished my work!