Thursday, February 12, 2009

Mike O.'s Identity Box


Hi, My name is Michael O. There are two basic sections in my box. The people I love and care about and things I like to do and read about. The first section has pictures and an item of people I love and care about. Most of the pictures I have of me and my friends and me in Lake George for my birthday in the beginning of March. Its was one of the best times I have ever had. We just didn’t expect over 2 feet of snow to fall a few days before we went but we sill managed to have a great time. The medical bracelet I have is from when my dad had triple bypass a few months ago. You never see him in the pictures because he is the usually the one taking them. The last picture I have is with me , my mom, and my brother. We are at Sarotoga Raceway. We had never been to a horse racing track ever before that. My mom actually won some money there but not a lot. I was going to try to put a picture of my uncle but my parents would not let me. He was the youngest Lt. ever chosen by the F.D.N.Y. . I barely get the opportunity to see him. He is one of the people I look up to the most. The second section of my box contains things I like to do in my spare time . I am a car fanatic. I am mostly into the euro and import scenes but I get an american muscle thrown my I can live with it. As you can see I read the best magazine ever Eurotuner. It is a premier magazine that covers European cars. They cover all the main shows kike the SEMA show as shown in my box. I also like playing sports and attending sporting events. That is what the Knicks ticket resembles. I don’t like the Knicks but I got free tickets so my family couldn’t resist. I have also been to Yankee’s and even Met’s games. This is how this box identifies me.

1 comment:

Wade O. said...

The items on your box that stands out would be the pics of your family. Because it reminds me of hanging out with my family. My initial impression about you is that you like cars and hanging out with you family. I say that because you have pics of them on your box. The items on our boxes that are similar are sports. I like football and I like going to sports events. I also like cars but I am more into American muscle. I also enjoy hanging out with my family. I would like to know more about the car magazine. I think the most unique item on your box is the horse racing tickets. I say that because I never been to a horse race nor do I know anyone who has. Now that I have taken a closer look at you box I have a better understanding of you. Like that you like cars hanging out with friends and watching sports. What is it like to be at a horse race?