Wednesday, February 25, 2009

What My Eyes Have Noticed

Everyday dreaming of the ocean waves and the sun shinning on my skin and watching winter fade away.

How many don't believe that the quiet girl comes out to have a big heart.

As I hear my music I feel as I'm the only one in the room to go dance with the harmony.

The most respectful man of this country has stood up tall and not let anything negative bring us down.

When I go on the computer I have the tendency to listen to my favorite songs everyday.

The pretty girl does not like her hairstyle today but in the bright side she looks fierce.

If anyone or anything mentions Manhattan, my love for that city grows even more.

Everything that you plan for never falls in place with your ideas.

Many take their lives for granted.

As I write I notice, it's a closer step for me to finish.


Tatiana

5 comments:

Autumn R said...

Ya i know what you mean when you say a quiet girl comes out to have a big heart thats how i am. I am alway on the computer 24/7 and listening to music. I dislike my hair everyday but people like my hair. I think everyone thinks your 10 thing you have noticed are all true because i sure think they are true.

Anonymous said...

Tati- I absolutely loved your repetition of wonderful descriptions: quiet girl, respectful man, pretty girl. Your use of this technique has a way of making the relatively simple come to life. Everything you noticed is so true. Great job!

Unknown said...

tati this is really good,honestly!

carly said...

your observations are lookin good!! lol

bri said...

im likin thisss!!! lol do ya thang too!!
my favorite was:Everything that you plan for never falls in place with your ideas.
its soooo truee :)