Friday, February 13, 2009

Zesha's Box of Memories and Plans

My box is full of my memories and future plans. My memories are extremely important to me because if I didn't have my memories I would be lost. In my box Memories of mine are in every object in the box but pictures represent memories better I put pictures of myself and friends on the inside taped to sides of the box. On the outside of the box i also have pictures but those pictures are from photography class. On the other side I have put tapes. The tapes are from TV class (filming/acting). My futures plans are when I get older I want to become a photographer, Filmer, video editor, etc. This project I think was a lot of fun because not only did I get to show people about myself but I got to learn a lot from others. My favorite part of the project was when i got to take some pictures in the class for the website and talk to my friends about our boxes. I think this was a great experience I went through learning so much about not only my closest friends but people I didn't even know.

2 comments:

Rebekah J. said...

By just glancing at your box I first saw all of the pictures and my first impression of that was that you like to take pictures and that is something we have in common! The thing that really stands out to me is the calculator. (at least I think its a calculator) I would really like to know if you like math or if the calculator represents something meaningful to you. Something that I am not familiar with is the black object in the bottom of your box. Something that I would like to know is if your friends share the same interest as you. Do they like taking pictures too?

ZESHA said...

hey you commented my profile thanks.. I'm not use to blogging so i have no idea if I'm doing any of this right.. but yeah...... anyways like you said yes i love taking pictures when i get older hopefully that will be one of many things I'll be doing and the calculator is because i like math a lot because i am well into it.. well at least some type of math.. not all lol at the bottom of my box was a boot it is one of my favorite boots because I like collecting shoes weird right?