Monday, February 2, 2009

My life on a box

My box I covered the whole thing with an old calendar that had deer on it, and camo trim because I love the outdoors and animals.
Side 1: is the top and I put a deer antler and a 243 cartilage on it to represent how I love to deer hunt.
Side 2: has a coon calling tape and a snare that is a trap for coons and they represent how I love to trap and coon hunt.
Side 3: has my 4H trap shooting metals, a conference metal, and a picture of me with my gun walking off the line.
Side 4: side four has pictures from our family trip to San Antonio that we went down there to watch the Nebraska Corn Huskers play in the Alamo Bowl against Michigan.
Side 5: has a picture of my first deer and a picture of a whole stringer of fish that we caught one weekend. These pictures represent the lake I live on and where I live.
By, Josh P.

4 comments:

Brad said...

When i first seen your box, the camo and hunting pictures stood out the most because they made the box look interesting. I like that you included a lot of hunting items, such as the coon calling tape and the deer antler, because they told a lot about your life and your hobby. I don't like to go hunting but i do go out into the woods and ride ATVs with my brother. I would like to know if you have any other hobbies other than hunting and if so, what are they?

Anonymous said...

Hi Josh- what kind of fish do you have in your lake? Also, what does "walking off the line" mean? Hey, what did you think of San Antonio?

Josh P. said...

Mr. Balch when trap shooting you stand on "the line" it's not an actual line. It's the lingo of the sport.

Josh P. said...

Brad I also have 4-wheelers, three to be exact. I enjoy being involved in FFA and Student Council.

Also Mr. Balch I forgot to tell you what kind of fish are in my lake. There are channel catfish, flathead catfish, large mouth bass, blue gill, crappie, carp, drum, and walleye.