Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Amber's Identity Box

My Identity Box has certain things that mean a lot to me. Its somewhat bare because I don't like showing a lot of my ideas off. There are about three bamboo, 80's style earrings. When I put an outfit together I mix and match a lot of things. Whether they be from another style, decade, or century. I'd love to look into fashion merchandising or even makeup artistry. Another thing in my box is a keychain that reads Bow Wow's Wifey. This represents the period of time I spent selling keychains, and the time in my life I was obsessed with the rapper. I made flaps in the box look like an opening to shed light one of my favorite quotes (When one door closes, another opens) . I'm one for writing down quotes and applying them to situations in life. On the doors are two of my nicknames (Star and Babydoll) from a while back. The bottom of the box is a cutout of a couple holding a glass of kool-aid. I love anything to do with love or romance for one, but kool-aid happens to be my favorite beverage.

3 comments:

JeremyC said...

I like how your box has all kinds of weird stuff in your box.
I was just wondering what does bow wow's wifey mean.

JeremyC said...

lol I type

JeremyC said...

did you know that kool-aid was made in Nebraska.